Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Cinco Idiots

Harry Styles, 18, Louis Tomlinson, 21, Niall Horan, 19, Zayn Malik, 20, and Liam Payne, 19, were formed on Julio 23, 2010. Simon Cowell y Nicole Scherzinger put their heads together and are their masculine's.


Most "No me gusta One Direction," or "Me gusta One Direction," I soy a huge abanicar of them. The reason I say this es that they are adorable and care so much about their abanicar's. Hay approximately 20 million directioners world wide!

Pero I am so glad to show my directioner side and I don't care what other people say. Of the cinco lads above, me encanta Harry y Niall. My sister is in love with Niall. Pero I refuse to let her have him!

They have dos albums and are very popular with the senoritas. I am so glad that One Direction was formed. From the staircase on XFactor (US) to the world and millions of girls hearts. I tend to get mad at people when they mix up their nombres.






1 comment:

  1. Your blog post should be entirely in Spanish. The exceptions are for names, like "One Direction" or "Simon Cowell" or "XFactor." This is not acceptable. Please re-do this before the next one is due.

    ReplyDelete